Lindsay publications

Just thought some may appreciate my informing them about the Lindsay Technical Books catalog.

It's full of old technical and how to books about a wide range of things. Hand forging, steam power, wind turbines, alcohol distilling, etc. etc. etc.

It's about the most interesting catalog I've ever run across.

Check out

and get yours.

Reply to
Reformation

I've ordered from them many times. They're a good company. But for some reason, they don't put their full catalog on their web page. So be sure to get on their mailing list.

Reply to
AL

So you missed Camden books.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Müller

Based on this recommendation, I went to their website and had them send me their catalog. It turns out they sell a lot of the same books (many of them published by Lindsay). Camden sells a bunch of other stuff as well, though (but Lindsay's catalog is more fun to read).

The catalog has several references to "Tom Lindsay"-- I didn't know he had a first name :-)

I think both companies ought to put PDFs of their catalog pages online. Assuming they use some sort of modern DTP program to lay them out, this should only take a few mouseclicks.

Reply to
Ron Bean