FS: New Variacs (Powerstat) anyone? 240VAC

just picked up three new superior electric Powerstat vairable transformers, type 12C. These are rated 240V .70 amp, and can be wired to have a 10% voltage increase at the output if you like. Of course you can use them on

110, it's the current that matters. These particular units seem to list for $108.14 new (see
so I think a fair price is $30 each - let me know if you would like one - or more.
Reply to
Bill