Atlas Milling Machine Indexer?

Atlas Milling Machine Indexer.
Anyone got one?
I have what I suspect to be the tailstock for the indexer. It came
with a bunch of stuff I got with a mill I bought a while back.
I figure I can either wait for the rest of it to come down the path,
or trade it off to someone that needs
it.
Mostly, though, I'd like to get a positive ID on it.
Cheers
Trevor Jones
Reply to
Trevor Jones
What is the height of the tailstock center above the table?
GWE
Reply to
Grant Erwin
I have one. The tailstock looks like an Atlas lathe tailstock. Post a picture, and I will be able to say yes or no.
Kevin Gallimore
Reply to
axolotl
Center height is bang on 3 inches.
I fired a couple pics into the dropbox under the name of "atlas_maybe_tailstock".
Cheers Trevor Jones
Reply to
Trevor Jones
That's it. Missing the clamp.
Kevin Gallimore
Reply to
axolotl
The two halves of the clamp are there, in too much crusty grease to fall out. The clamp screw and the square nut were missing, as was the handwheel handle. No biggie in any case.
Anyone got an orphaned indexer that either needs a tailstock, or is never gonna get used and is expendable?
Willing to trade universally redeemable beer cupons if required!
Cheers Trevor Jones
Reply to
Trevor Jones