FS-Transformers

I managed to scrounge up three transformers yesterday that might be handy for someone to own.

Two of them are of the buck boost type...set the taps to get the proper output voltage from high or low line voltage. The third is your standard up/down step transformer, good from 208 to 480 vots with

110 out taps as well.

The small Bruce Electronics one is 3ph 30kva The Sylvania, 3pha is 30kva The GE stepping transformer is 3ph, 45 kva

Located in So. California. I can deliver in a reasonable radius on my dime, or farther out if you pay a modest fee.

Make offers.

Gunner

Gunner