FS - Tree Journeyman 330 CNC mill

Located in Milwaukee, WI. (Brookfield, WI, 53005) Approximately 16 holders, original control, running. Decent shape. Need gone. Want the
room. $1200.00 USD. You arrange shipping. Great deal for someone's hobby or home shop. Beast of a machine.

SNAG IT!!! Someone!!
Gunner
"First Law of Leftist Debate The more you present a leftist with factual evidence that is counter to his preconceived world view and the more difficult it becomes for him to refute it without losing face the chance of him calling you a racist, bigot, homophobe approaches infinity.
This is despite the thread you are in having not mentioned race or sexual preference in any way that is relevant to the subject." Grey Ghost
Gunner Asch wrote:

Seems to be closest to Iggy. I'd grab it, but it's 940 miles away from me :(
Perhaps Iggy could grab it for me and hold it a month or two for a nominal fee and I could pick it up on my next run to the northeast where it would be a modest side trip.

I cannot do it for a "nominal fee".
http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/bfs/1704616457.html
Sold. $1000.00 Thanks guys.