FYI:Lathemaster Report

I have had a lathemaster 8x14 for 6 months now. I absolutely LOVE this lathe. For the price, 679, I don,t think there is better. it weighs

200lbs and has an immeasurabbe TIR..at least its well under 1\1000 ". I would buy another one, leave it in the crate and make a coffee table out of it, just because I'd be proud to own one. In fact, I kind of like that idea. but I seem to be needing a bigger lathe, so I may get a 14x40. They say the chinese are as good as swiss or older us stuff in general and I'm beginning to see immeasurable benefit in investing in high dollar, relatively, calipers, mics, lathes, etc.
Reply to
Ben

Gak! Perhaps for the *home* user....

Regards,