G3616/3617 Cross Slide Travel?

Hi

Having looked at the various catalog pages and specs for these two mills there appear to be three different numbers for the cross slide travel - 9 1/4,7 7/8 and 5 3/4".

Does anybody know what the actual numbers are?

Thanks

Chris Pollard

Reply to
bcstractor

James Schenck

As measured from my machine a.. Table travel (longitudinal): 14-3/8" a.. Table travel (cross): 8-3/8" a.. Max. dist. spindle to table: 13-5/8" any more questions post them or contact me directly I will give you any info I can

Reply to
James Schenck