[Ganoksin] The Jeweler's Selected Bibliography

All;
We are pleased to announce the newest Ganoksin feature - The Jeweler's
Selected Bibliography pages.
Based on member recommendations, we have compiled an extensive
bibliography of books covering a broad range of gem and jewelry
topics.
Now you will have the opportunity to browse our list of Orchid
recommended titles, make your selections, and have your order
transferred seamlessly from Ganoksin to Amazon.com.
Instead of exhaustive searches through Amazon's vast offerings,
recommended titles have now been compiled into one place, including a
substantive index for easy navigation. An added feature displays
relevant articles from the libraries of Ganoksin which are shown with
your book selections.
To learn more
Please visit

Respectfully