Gear Ratio Approximations

The following link was posted on another newsgroup and I though it would be of interest to the folks here.

It can be used to come up with gear ratios for things like metric threads if you don't have a 127 tooth gear or to get other approximate ratios with gears more easily obtainable. Anyway, I thought it was interesting reading, hope others do too.

RogerN

Reply to
RogerN

N Morrison