Gone missing

So, did the toolless boy TMT really die of rectal cancer, as someone here suggested he was about to do?

Reply to
Ann Römanoski Wright

Who really cares....the signal to noise ratio has improved since his disappearance.

Reply to
Scout

I don't know about that, Scout: we've now been infested with the likes of Aussie Wild-Assed Billy and Sheila the Slippy GOP'er, you know.

Reply to
Johnny Johnson

Good point. Though I would point out that they are at least a bit more intelligent than Lookout.

I did say just a touch.

Reply to
Scout

Actually, Scout; that's arguable -- at best. ;)

Reply to
Johnny Johnson

Unless cats have souls, what god would praying for a dead cat do?

And if they do have souls, Christianity hs it all wrong.

Reply to
Virgil