Gorilla Tape

Extremely good, as is gorilla glue!

Reply to
Al Patrick

Steve

Reply to
Robert Swinney

STeve sez: "Any good?" I haven't done any exhaustive tests so far, but I like it. I have used it to close up tears in the bottom of my worn-out shop waste basket. It seems to be holding in spite of leakage from liquids in the trash. I plan on buying it again.

Bob Swinney

Steve

Reply to
Robert Swinney

The "Gorilla" products are quite old and ordinary urethane, PVA, and CA adhesives with some catchy packaging that suggests they are something new and different. You see women and old men buying this stuff because they just want to believe something off the shelf will let the inexpert fix the unfixable. Buying a $6 bottle of glue to fix a hopeless pair of blown-out $4 WalMart sneakers, that sort of thing. We all have a natural desire to want better adhesives than man has yet devised.

I would suspect the tape is likewise a well-made product but nothing novel.

Reply to
Richard J Kinch

Better than Duct Tape (even though saying that I may be charged with high treason in Canada).

Reply to
Michael Koblic

Better yet, test it by peeling it off a gorilla.

Shawn

Reply to
Shawn

On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 11:41:44 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner Asch quickly quoth:

I have only two questions about that, Gunner:

1) Did the fur grow back, or do you still have that nekkid strip going down your chest? 2) Did she live through it?

-- Save the whales! Trade them for valuable prizes.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

3) Did you defoliate her? Gerry :-)} London, Canada
Reply to
Gerald Miller

On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 11:51:09 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner Asch quickly quoth:

OUCH! It hurt just to read that. Sticky-side-out, I'm guessing.

Bwahahahaha! I see you come from a long line of family dysfunction, eh?

-- Save the whales! Trade them for valuable prizes.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Camping several years ago, second son and friend had silly putty and when SWMBO asked for help with something, friend tucked the silly putty in his armpit where, since he was an early bloomer, it became entangled. I think it would have been easier and less painful to have shaved his armpit. Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller

Gunner Asch wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

OUCH!! I guess it COULD have been worse, she might have put it on a lower elevation. Then again she might have had plans for those bits later and having you doubled over might have spoiled that ;)

Bill

Reply to
Bill

On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 22:47:52 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner Asch quickly quoth:

That's a good thing. I dated (_very_ briefly) a girl who didn't shave. I much prefer the unbearded clams, pits, and gams, TYVM.

Amen to that, Brother! Vive la France!

Q: What sound does a girl's pubic hair make before hitting the floor?

A: Ptui!

-- It is better to wear out than to rust out. -- Bishop Richard Cumberland

Reply to
Larry Jaques