Great dealer experience - Leigh @ MarMachine

For anyone looking to purchase some new Jet equipment or some used domestic equipment, I can highly recommend Leigh at MarMachine. I am in no way affiliated with Leigh and have never even met him face to face, but the purchasing experience was exceptional, especially for a first time buyer like me. Leigh offered very competitive prices, responded to many emails, gave me his cell phone and work number in case I had any additional questions, and (here's the kicker) put together an assortment of lathe tools and sample material for me to begin practicing on - for free, didn't even charge me shipping!

Anyway, here is some contact info for anyone trying to reach Leigh:

email: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

website:

phone:

949-645-7601
Reply to
Jeff B

Jeff: While we haven't met it was a pleasure doing business with you. I hope you enjoy your upgrades also. WMH made a mistake and sent Jeff the gearhead instead of belt drive lathe then upgraded the collet closer to match. I surely can't promise this to ever happen again. I am sure it was a very pleasant surprise. Thanks for being such a good customer. Leigh

Reply to
CATRUCKMAN