Pictures of my air manifold

I put up some explanations of what compartments are for what etc.

Ignoramus15962

Looks cute - brass is fun to work. Let us know if you put up some pictures after installation, with some pipes hooked on, etc.

Now, for some back seat driving -- I'd have alternated 4-hole sides with 5-hole ones, to avoid the thin spots where holes on adjacent faces are so close together, and avoid potential interference of connectors.

-jiw

Reply to
James Waldby

Will do. I already connected a few fittings and plugs last night (I have more holes now than I need). Also put it on nice stainless brackets I had (military stuff). I will try to mount that manifold, my original pressure regulator/filter -- see

and a little lubricator from McMaster on one wooden board.

Yeah, a good point, but belated. I hope that I will be fine, I took care not to thread too deeply so that the fittings do not butt into one another. I'll see if I have done a good job, soon when I install it.

Ignoramus14396