Re: Great experience on Ebay

Bruce, I've been active on eBay since late 1999 and majority of my transactions have been great. Sure, there have been few bad apples, but overall I'm quite happy with my eBay experience.

I mostly buy, but I've also sold some things.

Funny, I recently did the same thing - overcharged for shipping. I enclosed a dollar bill with the model and had a very happy buyer on the other end of the transcation. Sometimes little things make a big difference...

Peteski

Reply to
Peter W.

Hmph. I just undercharged one buyer big time. The box turned out to be oversized so I had to pay a nearly $6 surcharge...

Reply to
Al Superczynski

I've found Keith Walker to be an absolute gentleman, personable as well as professional, and would recommend him any time.

Reply to
MJ Rudy

I do that just about every time.... I've passed on a lot of things due to the postage requested and don't want to lose a transaction because of it, so I've taken a hit more than once...

Craig

Reply to
crw59

Oh yeah, been there, done that! I sold my daughter's Barbie '57 Chevy (with her permission) and ended up getting whacked for an oversize box. The buyer got the car for almost nothing.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller