Grizzly Mini 8 Piece HSS Pre-Ground Cutting Tool Sets Bits

I recently purchased 2 sets of the pre-ground HSS sets, in 1/4" and 5/16". (catalog/stock# H5870 & 5871) While some of the pre-ground sets may include an internal threading cutting tool, these sets do not.

If anyone is temtped to buy these pre-ground sets, and expecting the internal thread cutting tool, be certain that it's included before purchasing. The internal threading tool is shown and described as included in the H5687 & 5690 sets (costing almost $60 per set).

I don't anticipate that the HSS is a high grade (made in India) but some of the low grade HSS blanks I've gotten from Enco hold up fairly well in any operations I've used them for.

Reply to
Wild_Bill