Gunner situation? (ping)

I know gunner had been under the weather with pneumonia recently, and he's been absent from the board for the past few days.

Anyone know if he's OK?

Jim

Reply to
jim rozen

Haven't heard a word, but he had mentioned in an earlier post that he couldn't pay for one of his ISP accounts, so he'd be absent for a few days at a time, until he got back home. Hope I have it right---I'm getting more and more forgetful with age. Anyway, here's hoping he's fine----just away from home for the moment.

Harold

Reply to
Harold and Susan Vordos