Hammond 1590BB diecast metal box origin

I recently bought a Hammond 1590BB diecast metal box for a project. The box is imported. Guess where it was made? Has to be some low-cost area, right? I thought stuff like that had to come from Chicagoland, then China.

Molded right into the metal it says "Made in EU".

Joe Gwinn

Reply to
Joseph Gwinn

Spain?

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

No idea. All it says is EU. More likely somewhere in the Former Soviet Union, Poland and the Czech Republic being quite industrial.

Joe Gwinn

Reply to
Joseph Gwinn

Sounds like European Union - does that include Poland or the Czech Republic?

Reply to
Mike Henry