Help cutting big hole

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 02:34:23 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com vaguely proposed a theory ......and in reply I say!: remove ns from my header address to reply via email

You propbably _don't want a fine-toothed blade IMO.

I am not sure anyone mentioned a fine-toothed blade.

Wood blades and slow speed are best for Al. Fine tooth will just clog. Strart slow and see how fast you get before overheating causes problems.

Reply to
Old Nick

Instead of cutting on something as big as a 7" hole I like to start with the hole and -then- work my way out,...

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel. Corwith