American Chopper and CNC machine

Anyone notice what looked to be an uninstalled CNC machine in the American Chopper shop?

How do you suppose they'll get it running?

Reply to
Jim Stewart

JR North

Why they will get Mikey to do it.

Reply to
Shiver Me Timbers

The old man will yell at it.

Gary

Reply to
Gary Coffman

I looked like a waterjet machine a flow dynamics maybe , I could make out the word flow on the front of the machine

west coast and occ are enjoying a veritable windfall of cash from their licensing sales , west coast sold almost 8 million dollars of clothing last year alone

Reply to
williamhenry

On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 10:18:49 -0700, JR North shouted from the rooftop:

I was going to suggest that they would whack it with a hammer, but I like your answer better.

-Carl "An honest man doesn't need a long memory"- Jesse Ventura

Reply to
Carl Byrns

Uhm, sorry to disappoint you, but nobody has contacted me as yet...

mikey

Reply to
michael

Considering the problem Pauley Sr. had turning on the new bandsaw last season that maybe a challenge as well.

Jim Vrzal

JR North wrote:

Reply to
Mawdeeb

The 3 articles I've read state a little over 6 million in sales, with 60% of that as clothing.

RJ

Reply to
Backlash

If you have enough money, you don't have to know how to run it........

RJ

Reply to
Backlash

Swap it for 4 new chrome wheel covers. Big Moons not baby moons.

Mart> Considering the problem Pauley Sr. had turning on the new bandsaw last

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

The old man will yell at it and it'll install itself and power up. It wouldn't dare not to.

Reply to
John Kunkel