Help identify a problem

I just got a 10 years Wilton Bench Drill Press Model 2350.

If I grab the top of the spindle that comes out of the pulley I can feel a lot of play. There is also some play in the chuck but much less.

What might be the problem? Is it a worn spindle or may be bad ball bearing?

Where can I find instruction on how to disassemble and trouble shoot drill press?

Thanks, Alex

Reply to
alexkuzn