Help! lapping question

Are there any experts here on the process of lapping vaginium? Common practice usuaully entails drilling, reaming then lapping. But I've been told when working with vaginium, it's better to do the lapping first, then do the drilling. Also, when lapping the vaginium, should you use slow speed or very rapid speed? Dixon

Reply to
Dixon

Is that what the young kids are calling it nowadays? :-)

Reply to
Maxwell Lol

I dunno about that , but I've been called a cunning linguist on more than one occasion ...

Reply to
Terry Coombs

On Tue, 6 May 2008 05:27:31 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm, "Terry Coombs" quickly quoth:

Me, too. Especially after showing them that I can tie a cherry stem into a knot with my tongue. A real crowd pleaser, that works even better than licking my eyebrows.

-- I am Dyslexic of Borg. Prepare to have your arse laminated. --Troy P, usenet

Reply to
Larry Jaques