Help! Part 2 of Enlarging Holes in Stainless Plate: Off-Center Enlargment

I already figgered this much out on my own...

Curious, what you spose does it have to do with anything ???

Reply to
PrecisionMachinisT

Dear PrecisionMachinisT,

Please forgive my error in asking for machining advice in this newsgroup; I was under the mistaken impression that it existed for that purpose. I hope I didn't offend your delicate sensibilities with my question. From your posts, I now realize that this newsgroup must really be for arrogant jerks to make snide comments with no educational or instructive value. Thank you for enlightening me.

P.S. You may be a brilliant machinist, but you could really use some lessons in character (not to mention English grammar, spelling, and punctuation).

Regards, Michael

Reply to
DeepDiver

Just that over time Ive learned to not offer help to someone where it will involve my needing to ask others for help in turn.

Out of respect for those that have helped me, I wont put them out by asking them to help me to help someone else.

As to my writing style, that is by choice.

Now you can feel free to me all about character one more time.

Reply to
PrecisionMachinisT

I have a friend with a Hyperterm Powermax 600 - (Like I have now :-) ) and his wife used a pine cut out figure to trace around. The plasma was cutting thin steel, but didn't burn up the pine.

Now for me to try.

Martin

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn