Sorta OT: Critique of CNC Related Press Release?

I'm about to set free in the wild a press release to some publications and sites... It is a CNC related release and I'd love to get some feedback if
some of you have time to view it off-group...
eMail me directly and I can send you a text message with pic attachment or text only with link to pic on web, etc.
Also, if anyone has knowledge of sites that accept releases on line or via eMail that would be appropriate, I'd love to add them to the list I'm compiling.
Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022 http://www.AutoDrill.com http://www.Multi-Drill.com

Site Timeline