CNC Related Press Release Outlets

This is similar to a post I sent out into the wild here a few months ago, but a bit more specific... I've got a number of outlets for press releases
pointed directly at the production and/or manufacturing industry. However, I'm looking for new CNC related contacts. We just finished designing something for CNC units and our multiple spindle heads that I'd like to get known a bit for obvious reasons...
Anyone know of some web sites, magazines, etc that cater specifically to the CNC industry?
I've got a few on "schedules" where I hit them weekly, monthly, every 6 months or yearly based on how often we advertise or how often they receive that type of info but the more the better, right?
As an unrelated follow-up, the customer drilling granite is probably going to order soon. I'll have a follow-up post on how it all worked out soon enough. Thank you all for the input on that front...
Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022 (908) 542-0244 http://www.AutoDrill.com http://www.Multi-Drill.com
V8013-R

One industry that does a LOT of critical hole drilling is brush mfg. I'd be glad to send you some trade journals if you're interested.

Tom,
As the kids say, you da man. Can I eMail you a UPS label and you just throw them into a box or pouch or something?
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

Let me root-up what in in the abyss of my desks and accumulate and they are on the way. I recommend that you poke me in a week. I think I can find your ship-to. There are also a few machine mfgrs. that would benefit with your stuff.

Much appreciated. Let me cover shipping them to me. Even if you use media mail or something... Or I can just promise you a 10% discount on a replacement head when that used commander you picked up kicks the bucket. Or a promise of a hot coffee, cold soda or similar liquid should we ever meet somewhere.
How is that working out for you BTW? Did it require parts when you received it and were they still available, etc?
Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022 (908) 542-0244 http://www.AutoDrill.com http://www.Multi-Drill.com
V8013-R

I had to buy collets for drills. I'm only using two spindles and it came with 6. Somebody updated it not long ago with new style stuff and it's still available. I't breaks my heart to use that Clausing 20" "Top-of-the-line" drill press for a dedicated job...I'd much rather have it in my machine shop! I get to NJ every few years, let's have lunch! Anytime you're in Cleveland...

If you ever decide to make a stand-alone system, let me know. I'm not sure we have the equipment to do it, but I can steer you towards a supplier who can give you the machine to drive that head. It would free up the Clausing, but possibly at the same cost as a new one depending on whether I can do it or if you have to go to the heavier machines out there which cost an arm and a leg.

Sounds like a plan! I don't know if I'll get to Cleveland anytime soon, but let me know if you are around here and I'll do the same. Not only would it be enjoyable, but I'm always hungry. <grin>