Photo in Dropbox of Custom Multiple Spindle Head for CNC CAT40

Why not post the picture in the
Dropbox. It is

> available for just this sort of thing although mostly used by he guys > over at rec.crafts.metalworking.

Done. Click the following:

PHOTO:

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022 (908) 542-0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:

Joe AutoDrill

That was me Joe. Thanks for taking the time to post the picture. That is a great looking piece of equipment.

Errol Groff

Instructor, Manufacturing Technology H.H. Ellis Technical High School

613 Upper Maple Street Danielson, CT 06239

New England Model Engineering Society

Errol Groff

Thank YOU for the info. I had heard about the dropbox, but didn't have a clue where to find it.

Reply to
Joe AutoDrill