software for part production control

I have a small workshop machines=22, manpower=28, Exports orders are erratic. I need to keep track on Quality issues also. I am based in India, cost of software should be low. Machinery types include Automatic Lathes, Drilling, Milling, Roll Threading, Centerless grinding, many other accessory machines, cleaning is done manually, also certain passivation operations are also done in house.

I have a tiny budget. Even a ms office bvased software will do.

Kamal

Reply to
Bar_turned_Components_mfg