Simple Help Needed - Delta Drill Press Question

If you have a Delta brand drill press, could you check to see if it is a model 17-965 or 17-965C? I need some measurements of the quill, etc and they have to be taken by someone who knows how to use a caliper or micrometer well enough to get me relatively good numbers...

I'll owe you a coffee, beverage of choice or small discount on your AutoDrill order in the future.

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022

V8013-R

Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

Mine is a 17-900, 16-1/2" floor model. What do you need to know? Bugs

Reply to
Bugs

Hey Bugs,

I greatly appreciate the offer. However, the 17-900 is slightly different than the model I need info on... FYI though that it is almost identical in every way to the DP400 in case you ever need parts.