Help with casters on a Bridgeport mill

I have sent 3 pictures of a "caster_for_mill_1.jpg" to the metalworking drop box. If anyone can tell me where to find the original project it would be of a great deal of help.

Thanks in advance Roger Paskell

Reply to
Roger Paskell

Sorry for such a shameless plug, but my own, unrelated web page on how I put a Bridgeport mill on casters is here:

Ignoramus2305

Shameless self-serving plug #2:

table.txt and the associated jpgs JR Dweller in the cellar

Ignoramus2305 wrote:

JR North

Tish Tish ! Metal content was incomplete! - used Nylon Red wheels.

That was nice - is the pan on the bottom deep enough ? I thought there would be more rain from above and pool below.

Gunner would know - does he have oil toe boots ?

Martin

Mart> >> I have sent 3 pictures of a "caster_for_mill_1.jpg" to the metalworking drop

Martin H. Eastburn

OAThe wheels are the most amazing wheels that I have ever seen.

Ignoramus2305

Well thanks guys, I had seen both of the projects you told me about and they are great, but not quite what I was looking for. I know it is somewhere on the WEB because that is where I got the pictures. Getting older is not for sissies.

Reply to
Roger Paskell