Help with casters on a Bridgeport mill

I have sent 3 pictures of a "caster_for_mill_1.jpg" to the metalworking drop box. If anyone can tell me where to find the original project it would be
of a great deal of help.
Thanks in advance Roger Paskell

Sorry for such a shameless plug, but my own, unrelated web page on how I put a Bridgeport mill on casters is here:
http://igor.chudov.com/projects/My-Bridgeport-Mill/Mobile-Bridgeport-Mill-Base-On-Casters/
Shameless self-serving plug #2: http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/_2001_retired_files / See table.txt and the associated jpgs JR Dweller in the cellar
Ignoramus2305 wrote:

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/My-Bridgeport-Mill/Mobile-Bridgeport-Mill-Base-On-Casters/
Tish Tish ! Metal content was incomplete! - used Nylon Red wheels.
That was nice - is the pan on the bottom deep enough ? I thought there would be more rain from above and pool below.
Gunner would know - does he have oil toe boots ?
Martin
Martin H. Eastburn @ home at Lions' Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net TSRA, Endowed; NRA LOH & Patron Member, Golden Eagle, Patriot's Medal. NRA Second Amendment Task Force Charter Founder IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member. http://lufkinced.com /
Ignoramus2305 wrote:

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/My-Bridgeport-Mill/Mobile-Bridgeport-Mill-Base-On-Casters/

OAThe wheels are the most amazing wheels that I have ever seen.

Well thanks guys, I had seen both of the projects you told me about and they are great, but not quite what I was looking for. I know it is somewhere on the WEB because that is where I got the pictures. Getting older is not for sissies.
Roger