Homemade cannon laws

My weapon of choice:

Tom Gardner

What, they can't even toss a grenade a whole mile? Man, those look like fun. Performance is way faster than our Mk 19, but who needs to fire 350 grenades per minute? 40-60rpm is pretty fast, IMHO.

25 min of fun

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Yawn,

Ohio Revised Code Title [29] XXIX CRIMES - PROCEDURE Chapter 2923: CONSPIRACY, ATTEMPT, AND COMPLICITY; WEAPONS CONTROL;

(3) Any cannon or other artillery piece that, regardless of its actual age, is of a type in accepted use prior to 1887, has no mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, or other system for absorbing recoil and returning the tube into battery without displacing the carriage, and is designed and safe for use only with black powder;

(4) Black powder, priming quills, and percussion caps possessed and lawfully used to fire a cannon of a type defined in division (L)(3) of this section during displays, celebrations, organized matches or shoots, and target practice, and smokeless and black powder, primers, and percussion caps possessed and lawfully used as a propellant or ignition device in small-arms or small-arms ammunition;

Reply to
goodsoldierschweik

Reply to
Martin Eastburn

It was something he said at a campaign stop in Oregon. You're right about Hawaii:

"... it is just wonderful to be back in Oregon, and over the last 15 months we've traveled to every corner of the United States. I've now been in fifty .... seven states? I think one left to go. One left to go. Alaska and Hawaii, I was not allowed to go to even though I really wanted to visit but my staff would not justify it."

He caught himself and corrected it at a later campaign stop. "I understand I said there were 57 states today. It's a sign that my numeracy is getting a little, uh ..."

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Aw, you're just a Barry kiss-ass, Mr. Ed.

Larry Jaques

That's what I said. Get the wax out of your ears, Larry.

Reply to
Ed Huntress