Homier 800 number

My dirty deed for the day...

I don't like websites that require you to subscribe for info that should be provided as a matter of buisness/public relations. They wouldn't display their tool show schedule unless you registered, but I'll call 'em instead (maybe numerous times) and not inform them that I tried to look it up on their website.

Their number is 1-800-348-5004

WB

Reply to
Wild Bill

Even if you do register, their web page doesn't show you the schedule. It says something about the schedule being proprietary information and that you have to sign up to be informed by email. If you delete the email, you can't go back to the web page and get the info. At least this was the case a few months ago. I haven't visited their site since.

Reply to
AL

||Even if you do register, their web page doesn't show you the schedule. It ||says something about the schedule being proprietary information and that you ||have to sign up to be informed by email. If you delete the email, you can't ||go back to the web page and get the info. At least this was the case a few ||months ago. I haven't visited their site since.

I get their emails. Saturday there was a sale scheduled about 30 miles from me, in Lancaster TX south of Dallas. I drove down there through heavy traffic, fought a major traffic tie-up (construction) for an hour searching for the sale, finally gave up and drove home. I had planned on buying a mini-mill or a mill-drill, and possibly a lathe to play with. Texas Parts Guy

Reply to
Rex B

Why don't you do people a favour and post the show locations, then?

Reply to
jtaylor

||> I get their emails. || ||Why don't you do people a favour and post the show locations, then?

I'd be happy too, except the only notices I get are the ones local to me, which is Dallas-Fort Worth. I expect to see a few more in this area in the next few weeks, then they are off into the night, bound for parts unknown.

Texas Parts Guy

Reply to
Rex B