Hospital bed motors?

I found one of these in my collection that I'm cleaning out. Do folks use these for anything? It's an 85 RPM 110V reversible gearmotor, with an intergrated acme-thread leadscrew about 12" long. Worth anything? I sure don't want it.

GTO(John)

Reply to
GTO69RA4

Got two of them plus the two speed vibrator off a bed that went to the dumpster at my son's apartment some time ago. I think these are on all the adjustable beds. They are set up with limit switches to prevent over travel. Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller

I sure would love to have it - can we deal how about a trade for a picture of the tri-power, midnight blue, '66 GTO I bought new? - wait, I don't have any pics - how about some war stories?

Dale

Reply to
dalecue