How can I make accurate holes in sheet metal?

It's a freakin' circle cutter :^)! Thanks Spehro. You know I still have to check the headers to make sure I'm spelling your name right. Spehro, Spiro, Stephen, Steven, Trepanning tool, Circle cutter. Why can't people say and spell things the easy way?

John

Please note that my return address is wrong due to the amount of junk email I get. So please respond to this message through the newsgroup.

Reply to
John Flanagan

Just checked my pinky fingers. Yep, after 25 years the calluses I got from pulling lacing during my wiring days are finally all gone. The bump with the "U" shaped outline where a stuck a glass tube in my finger while trying to force it through a stopper 32 years ago is still there though.

John

Please note that my return address is wrong due to the amount of junk email I get. So please respond to this message through the newsgroup.

Reply to
John Flanagan

It isn't my fault, eh?

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

Plus I've had drill chuck arbors fall out of the spindle due to vibration and side forces when using circle cutters. So a boring head really would be better. Either that or use collets to chuck the circle cutter.