How It's made - Manhole Covers

I had dinner at a Chinese restaurant last night. My fortune cookie said "Events that will secure your fame as "the human Tiddly-wink" are coming together in a Pittsburgh manhole cover factory". I think i should stay home.

Reply to
Stupendous Man

True story. When I was a kid, 55 years ago, my mother sent me to the grocery store with a small list of items she wanted to buy. There was one item on the list the grocer couldn't understand what she wanted, one box of manhole covers. So the grocer call mother on the phone for some help. She wanted a box of sanitary pads, manhole covers. Mr. Bill

mrbill2

My fortune cookie said: "That wasn't chicken"

Reply to
Tom Gardner

That was very small print.

Reply to