How to cut tungsten/rhenium wire

The problem with standard cutters is that it shocks the material sending a split or a fracture through the length of the wire . Where do you sell the wire at . I may be intersted in making flat wire out if it .

Reply to
Metal man

email ichudov AT gmail DOT com

Reply to
Ignoramus6978

1" Zirconia sanding belts seem to work fine, too.
Reply to
Larry Jaques

Maybe I could make a knot-type wire wheel for you, make a hell of a brush!

Reply to
Tom Gardner