Mitutoyo microscope docs?

I scored a cool toolmakers microscope last weekend, Mitutoyo TM111. Exc condition, complete etc. I'd like to pull the lenses and clear some dust specks, but I'm not sure how it comes apart. I have searched in vain for documentation. Would any of you happen to have any docs on this unit?

Reply to
Rex

Call Mitutoyo America. They have lots of old documentation, and very helpful technicians.

Ed Huntress

I'll do that, thanks Ed.

Reply to
Rex