How to make a bandsaw cut straight - photos

In May and June of 2005, there was a thread titled "How to make a bandsaw cut straight" recounting my struggles in getting my then brand-new metal-cutting bandsaw to cut straight. The solution was to construct a sled that ran in the miter gauge slot on the saw table, and to which the stock is clamped. At the time, photos were requested, but I didn't have a digital camera at the time.

Now, I do, and after some fiddling to get clear photos, I have posted two photos, for the small (original) and big sleds.

Search for three files whose names begin with "Bandsaw_Sled".

Joe Gwinn

Reply to
Joseph Gwinn