Acme screw and way lubrication

I should be getting my welded steel table Monday. Then I can reassemble my Sieg X3 mill.
What kind of common lubricant should be used on the lead screws for
the table, and for the head [inside the column]?
What should be used for the ways? Sieg says SAE20 oil... Or ISO68...
Comments?

Little Machine Shop has put together an excellent book on the minimill, meaning the X2, but I would think their recommendations would be appropriate for the X3 too. Since it's available for free download from their site I don't think they'll mind if I post an excerpt here:
"We recommend the use of two lubricants on your mill. Where oil is required, we recommend Mobil 1 synthetic motor oil. Mobil 1 far exceeds the lubrication needs of the mini mill, and maintains a good surface film between applications. Any of the available viscosities work fine. Where grease is required, we recommend Lubriplate 630-AA lithium (white) grease. Lithium grease is a plastic-friendly grease that is widely available and easy to use. "
Here's a link to the book:
http://www.littlemachineshop.com/info/MiniMillUsersGuide.pdf
"I'm not grown up enough to be so old!"