How to true metal matrix diamond wheel?

I have a Bullock D240-75-M2Z diamond wheel for a small tool grinder and
the face has worn out of square. I have not been able to find any
manufacturer data as I have not found Bullock on the web. This seems to
be a metal matrix diamond wheel, it looks like brass. What is the
procedure for trueing these if any. I have seen some info for resin
bonded diamond wheels but not specifically for metal matrix wheels.
Thanks in advance.
David Billington
Reply to
David Billington