How to true metal matrix diamond wheel?

I have a Bullock D240-75-M2Z diamond wheel for a small tool grinder and the face has worn out of square. I have not been able to find any manufacturer data as I have not found Bullock on the web. This seems to be a metal matrix diamond wheel, it looks like brass. What is the procedure for trueing these if any. I have seen some info for resin bonded diamond wheels but not specifically for metal matrix wheels.

Thanks in advance.

David Billington

Reply to
David Billington