I LOVE System Restore

This morning I was looking at some folders and accidently moved a folder containing my NC Fadal communication software. Oops! Well, I just moved it back where it was supposed to be and that was that. Right. I then spent the next 6 hours writing and modifying some programs to send to the Fadal Mill. Tried to use NC Fadal and up comes a message telling me that NCFadal need to be installed. That would be a time consuming hassle. But Wait! I can try System Restore! So I backed up all my work today to a thumb drive, even though System Restore shouldn't affect it, and ran the System Restore tool which restored my computer to 4:43 this morning. After the restore NC Fadal works perfectly and none of my work was lost. It took less than 6 minutes to go through the whole process and I was sending programs to the Fadal. YES! Eric

Reply to
etpm