Interesting Trailers for sale

"A conservative who doesn't believe? in God simply doesn't pray;
a godless liberal wants no one to pray. A conservative who doesn't
like guns doesn't buy one; a liberal gun-hater wants to disarm us all.
A gay conservative has sex his own way; a gay liberal requires us all
to watch and accept his perversion and have it taught to children.
A conservative who is offended by a radio show changes the station;
an offended liberal wants it banned, prosecuted and persecuted."
Bobby XD9
Reply to
Gunner Asch
I want to see pictures of the wenches.
Seemed almost like, "Good deal on trailer, must take wench."
Reply to
Bob La Londe
I wonder, are the wenches blondes, brunettes, or redheads???
Reply to
clare
It's also duel axel. Please, folks, try to duel safely so no bystanders get hurt. Those axels can get nasty while they are dueling.
I wonder what an "axel" is?
Reply to
Stormin Mormon
=A0 =A0 =A0Bobby XD9
Plenty of Fresh, freshly thinned porch paint on them.... Looks like the paint might even last through the next rainstorm.
Reply to
Cross-Slide
Actually..they all look pretty good, under the paint. I tend to ignore the paint and look for bends, rewelds, bent stuff, etc etc. Paint is only pretty, the other stuff is Important.
And they all look pretty good. While they look repainted, there are reflector tape in the proper places and so forth...so they may have been repainted for resale..or for operation and never got used much. And they is in So. Cal..so rust is not an issue. Which is why we have original cars made in the 40s & 50s all over the place on the freeways and roads.
Gunner
"A conservative who doesn't believe? in God simply doesn't pray; a godless liberal wants no one to pray. A conservative who doesn't like guns doesn't buy one; a liberal gun-hater wants to disarm us all. A gay conservative has sex his own way; a gay liberal requires us all to watch and accept his perversion and have it taught to children. A conservative who is offended by a radio show changes the station; an offended liberal wants it banned, prosecuted and persecuted." Bobby XD9
Reply to
Gunner Asch
I hate seeing that draft dodger chicken foot symblol when visiting a craigslist page.
Wes
Son..I had the chicken foot on my boonie hat or my gear, both tours.
Peace..through superior firepower.
Gunner
"A conservative who doesn't believe? in God simply doesn't pray; a godless liberal wants no one to pray. A conservative who doesn't like guns doesn't buy one; a liberal gun-hater wants to disarm us all. A gay conservative has sex his own way; a gay liberal requires us all to watch and accept his perversion and have it taught to children. A conservative who is offended by a radio show changes the station; an offended liberal wants it banned, prosecuted and persecuted." Bobby XD9
Reply to
Gunner Asch
Isn't he from Norway? or is it Wisconsin? Gerry :-)} London, Canada
Reply to
Gerald Miller
Dummy! Axel Foley was the police officer in Beverly Hills Cop. One through ad nauseum. They must have cloned him in the last episode to have a duel now.
Steve
visit my blog at

Steve B
He's a distant cousin to Sven & Ollie. Sometimes used as an unnamed extra in Sven & Ollie jokes. He has also made appearance in Bubba & Buffard jokes.

Reply to
Bob La Londe
Not me, if it takes a 10,000 pound trailer to move one of them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell