IR reflective thermometer

On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 18:32:00 -0500, the infamous "Buerste" scrawled the following:

Gotta find it first. It's in the _shop_ somewhere.

-- Indifference to evidence: Climate alarmists have become brilliantly adept at changing their terms to suit their convenience. So it's "global warming" when there's a heat wave, but it's "climate change" when there's a cold snap. The earth has registered no discernable warming in the past 10 years: Very well then, they say, natural variability must be the cause. But as for the warming that did occur in the 1980s and 1990s, that plainly was evidence of man-made warming. Am I missing something here? --Brett Stephens, WSJ Opinion 12/09/09

Reply to
Larry Jaques

If you find one, I'd appreciate a posting.

Wes

Wes

Harbor freight selling at $30 now - read the spec. Omega.com sells quality at $295 and up. - It comes with options...

for higher costing versions (I suspect)......

put this into a search engine : Infrared Temperature Measurement Instruments

Mart> Jim Wilk>

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

Reply to
Ralph

Unless you were always measuring a surface with the same emissivity as the unit was calibrated with, I'd say your results were pretty good.

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand