Iron Fever?

Is anyone else going to Iron Fever? Will there be a known RCM loitering
place?
If you see a guy with a gray beard following a beautiful teenage girl
(I'll try to get her to wear a Gardenia behind her ear), please stop and
introduce yourself.
Kevin Gallimore
Reply to
axolotl
To you or her?[GGGG]
> Is anyone else going to Iron Fever? Will there be a known RCM loitering > place? > If you see a guy with a gray beard following a beautiful teenage girl > (I'll try to get her to wear a Gardenia behind her ear), please stop and > introduce yourself. > > Kevin Gallimore > >
Reply to
batw
Presumably both of us. But it will be another 10 years before she is allowed to date. Maybe 15. After I fit an electric shock collar to her prospective suitor. And epoxy a wireless video camera to his forehead.
Kevin Gallimore
Reply to
axolotl
Just funnin kevin I used to live in york co pa. 6 mths. ago spent a lot of money at cabin fever... had to sneek a lot of stuff home then moved here to nw arkansas i love it do not know if i'll ever get back up long ride I'm -w- you on the suitors 4 daughters and no meat heads yet[g]
> batw wrote: >> To you or her?[GGGG] > > Presumably both of us. > But it will be another 10 years before she is allowed to date. Maybe 15. > After I fit an electric shock collar to her prospective suitor. And epoxy > a wireless video camera to his forehead. > > Kevin Gallimore > >
Reply to
batw
To all twelve of us?
Reply to
Don Foreman
I Went to the Show on Friday. It was the first one that I attended since the second York Cabin Fever. Leesport is alot quicker and cheaper to get to than York. Finances don't you know (grin) A little small but enjoyable. Stayed around for most of the auction and was surprised at how low the prices were for the machinery. They had 4 or 5 (I think) small shapers, 1 9" ? and the rest 7" ?. One Atlas looked nice (to my inexperienced eye) and sold for 300.00. Don't recall the rest, except for a 7" on a stand that had some surface rust for 75.00. A small Sanford Surface Grinder 275.00. It had a small table about 3"x12" on it. A Hardinge Horiz.Mill - very small, about 18" high with a table about 3"x12", on a stand for 400.00 A Logan Lathe 9" (?)for 175.00 and a Hardinge Lathe 9" (?) for 200.00. I don't know how complete they were. I don't recall what any of the other machinery sold for as I left about 4:30, right after the sold the old PM and Sci & Mech mags. Was surprised they went that high too. Damn Still, I enjoyed the show, talked to some people, and saw some nice work. I'll try to go back next year.
Reply to
Bob Miller
It was a little BB4, looked liked it was funtional. They're so cute that they are somewhere between a display piece and a machine tool.
Same here. The girls enjoy the show, too. But I did have to pay the price of being the pack mule in the ladies' clothing outlets nearby.
I didn't find the stuff that I needed that I was looking for, but I did buy stuff that I didn't need that I wasn't looking for.
Kevin Gallimore
Reply to
axolotl