Just got a FREE class zz Black Guard Gage

Hi all, I knew hanging around this site and picking up pointers would pay off. I visited vermont gage's website (

) and they started a promotion for a free sample gage. I filled out the form and sure enough, got it. Don't try to get more than 1 though, they will send you a polite 'sorry only one per customer' note. However, I got just what I needed for reloading and it looks great. I got their catalog and maybe by the time I need a replacement gage, I can get it online. Their tech support guy is pretty helpful with questions too. Can't beat the price.

Regards and Happy Holidays, Rider

Reply to
Rider