just unloaded my first lathe for my garage

well , I finally went and bought a machine tool for home, I found a nice little Monarch

16 CY , circa 1945 with flame hardened ways , it has a non working trionics dro

to move it I rented a lift deck 6x 10 trailer from sunbelt rentals , the deck lifts and lowers via hydraulics , I also made some angle iron frames with 8 inch casters to put under the headstock and tailstock , worked really well , I could push the 3500lb lathe around the garage without difficulty,

Now , to get thaty electric service to the garage and a rotary three phase converter.....

Reply to
williamhenry

have taken some ,

will try to post some to the drop box for everyone

Reply to
williamhenry