Just when it looked like ...

I could proceed with the reassembly of my neighbor's side by side UTV without finding more problems . I'm not sure if I've posted about this , the machine is a HiSun 700 , apparently a clone of a Yamaha (Rhino?) . His grandkids used it to tow round bales of hay out to their horses - at about 700 pounds each . The result was a stripped set of bevel gears , and they're buried deep in the guts of this thing . On to today's problem . Got all the gears , gaskets , and bearings and started reassembly of the drive bevel and discovered that one of the bolts that holds the gear assembly to the case is stripped . Looks like another week or so delay waiting for the helicoil kit to arrive so I can proceed . Which puts us right smack in the middle of the first real cold spell here , with lows well below freezing . A well insulated and heated 40 x 60 shop building sure would be nice about now . I'd have room to park my truck while I'm attending to the never-ending details of catching up on 5 years of near-total neglect by my lazy son .

Reply to
Snag

I'm sorry. I can't help you. My shop is the wrong size at 50 x 60 and while it is insulated I wouldn't call it "well" insulated.

I can tell you it wouldn't help. You grow to fill the space you have.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

I've experienced that ... at my age I was figuring that by the time it got full it would be someone elses problem .

Reply to
Snag

LOL - IRL

Reply to