KSRM Available at the DC Area Machinist's Meetup

9 AM Tuesday mornings we meet at McDonalds Seven Corners, 22044, at the intersection of Patrick Henry Dr and Route 50 (Arlington Blvd), and my like-new copy of KSRM is always available there for a week's lend. It's just in from Amazon at about $100; it's the only and is also a complete summary of work in the obscure field of Self- Replicating Kinetic Machines. My specialty is Self-Reproducing Machine Tools.

I am cited there in the chapter on the Bradley teleoperated machine shop.

Doug Goncz Replikon Research Seven Corners, VA 22044-0394

Reply to
DGoncz.703.475.7456

Hey Doug,

If ever to date there was such a machine (self-replicator), then this one should be considered.

Take care.

Brian Laws>9 AM Tuesday mornings we meet at McDonalds Seven Corners, 22044, at

Reply to
Brian Lawson

On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 10:17:50 -0500, the infamous Brian Lawson scrawled the following:

Man, I wonder what kind of tolerance they can keep with all those long arms and so many articulations.

-- Latin: It's not just for geniuses any more.

Reply to
Larry Jaques