Lake water pumping

I watched the videos and what a cool set-up!

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Hey Tom,

I did some rapid calculations a few years ago when we moved here about

8 years ago, and found that cost of running the well pump was greater than the cost of water from the city supply.

Brian Lawson, Bot6hwell, Ontario.

Reply to
Brian Lawson

It's the sewer charge that's really high. They went way over budget and ran into a lot of solid rock.

Reply to
Tom Gardner