Lawyers gone wild in the grade school science fair

They had plenty of kerosene back then. Some tractors ran on kerosene. They started them on gas and got them warm first. Most farms didn't even have electric back then. They used ..... Kerosene lamps.

John

Reply to
John

I remember about 50 years ago, in the elementary school library where I went, they had "the boys first book of radio and electricity" or some title like that (there was also a second and third book). In it, they showed the plans for connecting an old Model A? spark coil to a vacuum tube wrapped with aluminum foil to generate your own X-Rays (and how to x-ray your hand etc onto film).

eeeeek !!

mikey

scientific

applicable).