link to a bunch of gun and other banned articles

this probably wont last long so get what ya can. Lots of gun stuff.

http://91.121.24.223/eBooks%20and%20Audio%20Books/Banned_Books/

Reply to
not today

I assume he means banned in Korea. Kudos for trying to get around the censors but the numeric address raises spam concerns here.

Reply to
starbolins

just passing this link along. lots of wierd pdf's but I got some handgun manuals. I don't know if they are banned here in the US. Should be of some use to the gun owners her maybe not

Reply to
not today

man cutting edge stuff there. national council of examiners for engineering and surveying-fundamentals of engineering supplied-reference book.

it's a wonder you arent in prison for that one :-)

Reply to
Stealth Pilot

We don't ban books here in the US. You can read anything you want. You can pretty much write anything you want too. Even that Islamic Fundamentalist rhetoric they spam our newsgroup with.

Reply to
starbolins