locating stock gear supplier

Hi All: I'm looking to change the ratio in a transfer case. The 2 gears are 1.25" wide, one is ~2.75" major dia. the other is ~3.5" major dia. torque is ~600'# total engine power is under 100. Who or were would I find stock gears to replace these.

The transfer case has a reduction ratio of 1:1 or 1.85:1 I want somewhere between 3:1 to 5:1 Pat

Reply to
Pat Ford